Experience High-Quality Dental Services in Baltimore
At Harbor East Dental, we’ve engineered our practice to meet our patients’ needs in every possible way. Not only do we provide a wide range of dental services, including basic preventive dentistry to complex restorative treatments, but we also make sure our cosmetic dentist and team is always able to give their full attention to each patient. We purposefully schedule one patient at a time so when you come to see us, you know that you’re only getting our best.
Below, you’ll find answers to some of the most common questions our patients ask every day. If you still have a question after reading this list, or if you’re ready to schedule your next appointment, please contact us today. We can’t wait to see what wonderful things we can do for your smile.
- How Many Exams & Cleanings Do I Need Each Year?
- How Can I Stop Grinding My Teeth in My Sleep?
- My Child Plays Sports. Do They Need a Sports guard?
- Why Do I Need an Oral Cancer Screening?
- What Oral Hygiene Products Do You Recommend?
- What Can You Do About My Damaged/Decayed Teeth?
- Will My Fillings Be the Same Color as My Teeth?
- Will a Root Canal Save My Infected Tooth?
- Will My Damaged Tooth Need to be Removed?
- Will My Wisdom Teeth Need to be Removed?
- How Do I Fix Chips and Cracks in My Teeth?
- Will Metal be Used to Fix My Teeth?
- Can My Gap in My Smile be Fixed?
- Can I Brighten my Dark and Stained Teeth?
- Can I Whiten My Teeth at Home?
- Can I See a Preview of My New Smile?
- Can I See What’s Going on Inside My Mouth?
- Should I be Worried About X-Ray Radiation?
- What is a Digital Impression System?
- Can a Soft Tissue Laser Treatment Reduce Healing Time?
- What Happens During the Dental Implant Process?
- Can My Crown or Bridge be Attached with a Dental Implant?
- Can My Dentures be Attached Using Dental Implants?
- Where Can I Find an Emergency Dentist in Harbor East?
- What Counts as a Dental Emergency?
- What Happens During a Scaling Appointment?
- Are There Antibiotics to Stop the Bacteria in My Mouth?
- How is TMJ Diagnosed and Treated?
- Will My Bite be Shaped to Reduce My Jaw Pain?
- What is an Occlusal Splint?