Experience High-Quality Dental Services in Inner Harbor
At Harbor East Dental, we’ve engineered our practice to meet our patients’ needs in every possible way. Not only do we provide a wide range of dental services, including basic preventive dentistry and complex restorative treatments, but we also make sure our cosmetic dentist and team are always able to give their full attention to each patient. We purposefully schedule one patient at a time, so when you come to see us, you know that you’re only getting our best. If you’re ready to schedule your next appointment, please contact us today. We can’t wait to see what wonderful things we can do for your smile.
- How Many Exams & Cleanings Do I Need Each Year?
- How Can I Stop Grinding My Teeth in My Sleep?
- My Child Plays Sports. Do They Need a Sports guard?
- Why Do I Need an Oral Cancer Screening?
- What Oral Hygiene Products Do You Recommend?
- What Can You Do About My Damaged/Decayed Teeth?
- Will My Fillings Be the Same Color as My Teeth?
- Will a Root Canal Save My Infected Tooth?
- Will My Damaged Tooth Need to be Removed?
- Will My Wisdom Teeth Need to be Removed?
- How Do I Fix Chips and Cracks in My Teeth?
- Will Metal be Used to Fix My Teeth?
- Can My Gap in My Smile be Fixed?
- Can I Brighten my Dark and Stained Teeth?
- Can I Whiten My Teeth at Home?
- Can I See a Preview of My New Smile?
- Can I See What’s Going on Inside My Mouth?
- Should I be Worried About X-Ray Radiation?
- What is a Digital Impression System?
- Can a Soft Tissue Laser Treatment Reduce Healing Time?
- What Happens During the Dental Implant Process?
- Can My Crown or Bridge be Attached with a Dental Implant?
- Can My Dentures be Attached Using Dental Implants?
- What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Where Can I Find an Emergency Dentist in Harbor East?
- What Counts as a Dental Emergency?
- What Happens During a Scaling Appointment?
- Are There Antibiotics to Stop the Bacteria in My Mouth?
- How is TMJ Diagnosed and Treated?
- Will My Bite be Shaped to Reduce My Jaw Pain?
- What is an Occlusal Splint?
We want our patients to keep their healthy, beautiful smiles for a lifetime. For that reason, our personalized dental care plans focus on prevention. During your six month dental exams and teeth cleanings, we can partner with you to make the most of your at-home hygiene routine and protect your smile from dental damage or decay.
Repair your damaged smile and renew oral health and function with comfortable, conservative restorative dentistry services. We offer a wide range of treatment options, including tooth-colored fillings, dental crowns, bridges, dentures, and root canal therapy.
Every patient deserves to have a beautiful smile they feel proud to share in every situation. That’s why we consider the cosmetic impact of every treatment before we begin. We also offer patients a variety of cosmetic dentistry services like teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and cosmetic bonding to create a picture-perfect smile.
In order to deliver comfortable, quick, and effective dentistry services, our team integrates the latest dental techniques and technologies. Our office is fully integrated using digital images, x-rays, and bite impressions to give our dentists the ability to design an oral health care plan that meets your needs quickly and accurately. Best of all, you can see the entire process and truly feel like a partner in your dental health care plan.
Replacing missing teeth used to mean only restoring those parts of teeth visible when you smile. Today, we’re able to provide tooth replacement from the roots up, using advanced dental implant supported tooth replacement plans.
When you’re in pain or need help with dental damage or facial trauma, our team is here to help with emergency dentistry services. In many cases, we can see patients on the same day they call for emergency dental care to relieve pain and restore oral health and function.
Gum disease is one of the most common oral health conditions we treat in our office. For patients with gum disease, we offer a variety of periodontal therapies, including laser scaling and root planing, to renew your oral health and keep the smile on your face.
Straight teeth look great and function flawlessly, but not every patient wants to spend years with a mouthful of metal brackets and wires. We offer cosmetic orthodontic solutions to keep patients smiling, including Invisalign clear braces and orthodontic acceleration options.
If you experience jaw pain, difficulty opening and closing your mouth, or other signs of TMJ dysfunction, you may need TMJ therapy from our skilled Inner Harbor dentistry team. We offer a variety of TMJ therapy options personalized to your unique smile, including custom crafted oral appliances and occlusal adjustment.
If you struggle to stay comfortable and relaxed during dental treatment, sedation dentistry may be just what you need to receive treatment in complete comfort. Dental sedation is a great option for patients who have difficulty numbing with local anesthesia alone, those who struggle with dental phobia, and patients who need to complete numerous treatments in fewer trips to our office.